News and Announcements
Vikings Football presents 9th Annual Comedy Night & Tricky Tray on Saturday, October 16th at South Brunswick Senior Center.
Doors open at 5:30 PM
Comedians: Mike Gaffney, Andrew Kennedy, Tom Whiteley
Includes Diner donated by: Cappriccio’s Restaurant (BYOB)
For information or tickets go to: https://www.teampages.com/forms/23903-9th-Annual-Comedy-Night-Tricky-Tray
All are invited to play in the first annual Huddle Club Golf Outing at Bunker Hill.
The South Brunswick High School Football program is looking for sponsor/donations for our first annual golf outing at Bunker Hill Golf Course! The date is June 25th, 2021 at 8:00am. All proceeds go to the South Brunswick High School Football Program and used for team needs. Even if you can’t make the date for the outing, you can still support our student athletes via donation.
Why does your sponsorship/donation include?
$1,000.00 Corporate Sponsor Purchase:
Advertisement for your company at the following location, and drink cart. Purchase also includes ad space in the football yearbook, football weekly program, and halftime announcements.
$500.00 Lunch Sponsor:
Advertisement for your company at lunch the day of the outing. Purchase also includes ad space in the football yearbook, weekly program, and halftime announcements.
$350.00 Drink Cart Sponsor:
Advertisement for your company on the drink cart. Purchase also includes ad space in the football yearbook, weekly program, and halftime announcements.
$250.00 Hole Sponsor:
Advertisement for your company at a select hole on the golf course. Purchase also includes ad space in the football yearbook, weekly program, and halftime announcements.
$$$ Raffle Basket & General Donation:
Thank you shout out in the football yearbook and name announcements at the first home game.
Interested in sponsoring our event and/or donating raffle baskets?
Reach out via email to:
And/or use this link:
Thank you for supporting our program and we look forward to seeing you in the golf course!!
Vikings cheer 2021 is back!
Please click on this link to register http://teampages.com/forms/23759-2021-Pop-Warner-Cheerleading-Registration-Form
Cheer: First day will be August 2, 6:30 to 8:30 at Rowland field. Registration fee is $150 (Includes bows and socks).
Practices in the month of August will be 3 – 4 days a week, then after Labor Day drop down to 2 – 3 days a week. (5-6 yr. olds, schedule will be light).
Cheer normally follows the football schedule, but that schedule is to be determined.
In October we will have competition. (Details will be giving later in the season.)
August 2, will have a meet and greet as well as a practice for the cheer team.
Safety measures will still be in place.
Please fill in the Form below.
SBPAL occasionally uses photos and videos to promote our sports and celebrate our athletes’ accomplishments. For these purposes, your child’s name, photo, and/or video footage may be posted in local news sources, and on our SBPAL website and social media pages. If you do not wish to give this permission, please e-mail your sport’s director to opt-out.
There is more to come on this. In the meantime, please be advised that the PAL Board, the Coaches, and I are well aware of the Corona virus risks. We are trying to make a go of this, but the safety of everyone involved does come first.
SBPAL Viking CheerLeading Director
We know you all have been waiting for news.
Please click on this link to register http://www.sbpalsports.org/forms/23739-2021-Pop-Warner-Football-Registration-Form
Here are some bullet poits of what parents and players need to know:
- Registration will be the 2019 rate of $175.00 for 12U, 10U, 8U and $100 for 6U.
- Players who purchased jerseys last year will not need to purchase new jerseys.
- Central Jersey Pop Warner and USA Football have impsoted significant football activity guidelines with respect to COVID-19. It will be a team effor for all involved to comply and make it work. Players will ahve to have daily participation waivers signed in order to practice or play.
- Last year, we traveled in a Traditional Pop Warmer League (age/weight hybrid matrix). This year, we are slated to play in an Unlimited League and we plan to have 3 teams: 12U, 10U, 8U, 6U
- Practice is projected to start August 2nd. The season will run from mid-September to mid-November with 8 games, 4 home (Saturday nights) and 4 away.
- Please register ASAP. We need to see that we have enough players to compete. Minimum roster size is 15.
- There is more to come on this. In the meantime, please be advised that the PAL Board, the Coaches, and I are well aware of the Corona virus risks. We are trying to make a go of this, but the safety of everyone involved does come first.
SBPAL Fottball Commissioner